PC420Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC420
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon PC420 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Lay paper input/output trays flat.
- Move the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to open the top cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge with the warning label facing up and rotate it about 90 degrees in both directions.
- Remove sealing tape from new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge with its warning label facing left and insert it into the copier until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover and return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace my Canon PC420 toner cartridge?
It's time to get a replacement toner cartridge when your copies start showing vertical white spots or white lines.
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges, have higher capacities than their standard counterparts, giving them higher page yields. They may cost a bit more than standard toner cartridges, but they are also more economical to use and great for those with heavy copying needs.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer/copier warranties. All purchases also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year for your protection.