Canon PC735 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC735
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC735:
- Press the gray button located on the left side of the PC735, and then lift the printer cover all the way up until it locks into place.
- Pull the tab on the old toner cartridge to release it, and then slide it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the package. Then, carefully remove the entire length of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Lower the printer cover until it locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to copy a few more pages, but my Canon PC735 is starting to run low on toner. How do I get a little more life from the cartridge just so I can finish the last print job?
If your Canon PC735 is starting to run low on toner, remove the cartridge and give it a few shakes to redistribute the remaining toner inside. This will allow you to get a little more life from the cartridge so you can finish the last print job.
What is a compatible high-yield toner cartridge?
A compatible high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner and prints more pages. It’s made of brand-new components and designed to work just as good as its OEM counterpart.
Do I qualify for free shipping if I purchase the Canon E40 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Yes, as long as the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.