Canon PC770 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC770
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC770:
- Shift up the open/close lever to open the body of the Canon PC770.
- Slide and pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and rotate it at 90 degrees several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge completely before installing.
- Hold the new cartridge with the Open label facing up and slowly insert it into the machine until it stops.
- Press down on the machine's top to close the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on my Canon PC770 is starting to run out of toner?
If the toner cartridge on your Canon PC770 is starting to run out of toner, white lines or white spots will appear on the copy image.
How can I temporarily improve the quality of the copy image if I don't have a new toner cartridge on hand?
To temporarily improve the quality of the copy image, remove the cartridge from the machine and rotate it several times to redistribute the remaining toner. Then, reinstall it and make a copy.
How much do I pay for shipping if my order is above $30 and is shipping to a US contiguous state?
You will not pay for shipping if your order is above $30 and is shipping to a US contiguous state. But please take note that our free shipping is via standard USPS or UPS, so the expected delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.