Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Looking for an affordable but high-quality replacement toner cartridge for your Canon PC900? Inkjets.com has got you covered—we carry a wide array of compatible toner cartridges for various Canon printer models including the PC900. Our Compatible Canon E40 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offers consistent page yield, reliable performance, and sharp, detailed monochrome prints at a lower cost per page. It allows you to save up to 75% off the cost of its OEM counterpart, and it's backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can buy with confidence. If you've got questions about our products and offers, chat or call us and we'll be glad to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon PC900:
- Pull the open/close lever found on the left of PC900 to open the machine's top unit.
- Hold the old toner cartridge and take it out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the bag.
- While holding the cartridge with the warning label facing up, gently shake it several times in both directions (90°) to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a level place, and pull off the open seal. Then while holding the tab, pull it straight out until the entire length of tape is removed.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine with the warning label facing up.
- Close the top unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've already removed the packaging seal of the toner cartridge. What is the proper way to store it?
When storing an opened toner cartridge, make sure to store it at 40°C (104°F) or lower. Keep it away from direct sunlight and from areas subjected to dust, ammonium gas, or organic solvent.
What to do if the copies have white spots? Do I need to replace the toner cartridge immediately?
When you get white spots on the printed pages, it means the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its life. You can continue printing a few pages—simply remove the cartridge and shake it at about 90° several times to distribute the remaining toner inside evenly.
What to do if the cartridge that I ordered did not work on my Canon PC900?
You can contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. If after several tries we failed to help you resolve the issue, we will offer you free return and replacement or a full refund of the purchase price (within a year of purchase).