PC940Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC940
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC940:
- Open the top cover of the PC940. Then, remove the used toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and remove all the packaging materials that are used to protect it during shipment.
- Rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Release the toner by pulling the tab on the side of the cartridge. Then, insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return the wrong toner cartridge that I ordered for my Canon PC940?
Yes, as long as the request is made within 365 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, so we can process your request right away.
What is the difference between a high-yield toner cartridge and a standard toner cartridge?
A high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner, so it yields more pages than the standard toner cartridge.
A high-yield toner cartridge usually costs more than a standard cartridge. Is it always a good choice for my copier?
A high-yield toner cartridge may be more expensive than a standard cartridge, but since it can yield more pages, it offers a lower cost per page as compared to buying two standard cartridges to yield the same number of pages. If you frequently use your copier, it's better to use a high-yield toner cartridge. But if not, you might as well stick to a standard cartridge.