Canon PIXMA iP6320D InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6320D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PIXMA IP6320D, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Push the old ink cartridge to be replaced from the bottom to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge. Make sure sealing tape is removed to prevent issues with printing quality.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot at a slight upward angle. Take care not to touch the copper contacts and nozzle.
- Push the new ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured Canon CL-41, Canon CL-52, and Canon CL-51 Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon PIXMA IP6320D and won't void printer warranties, or you get your money back--no questions asked.