Canon PIXMA MG2220 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2220
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this easy guide if you need to install a remanufactured Canon PIXMA MG2220 ink cartridge:
- Connect your PIXMA MG2220 to a power supply. Press down its power button to turn on. Then, lower its paper output tray and front cover.
- There are two cartridges. Select which one you want to replace. Then, push its carriage clip to unlock it. Pull towards you.
- Grab the replacement cartridge. Remove its packaging, as well as its protective film. Do not touch the contacts.
- Push in the new cartridge into the slot. Then, raise the clip to lock in place. Close the front cover and return the output tray to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the empty cartridge from the Canon PIXMA MG2220 without replacing it yet?
No. If you don't have a replacement cartridge on hand yet, just leave the empty cartridge installed. Otherwise, an error will occur and the machine will not print.
The print quality declines. What could be the problem?
One of the possible causes of poor print quality is low or empty ink cartridge. Check the ink status and replace any critically low or empty ink cartridge to get improved print quality.
I place my remanufactured ink cartridge order before 3:00 PM today Friday. When will it ship?
If the item is readily available, your order will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped once the item becomes available.