Canon PIXMA MG4140 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon Pixma MG140 printer looks sleek and beautiful, but it also offers print speeds of up to 14 color pages per minute at 4800x1200 dpi resolution. It also features automatic double sided printing, allowing for a more streamlined process. But did you know you can still create quality prints with this exceptional machine without breaking the bank? Inkjets.com can help you with this. We are your go-to choice for the highest quality replacement ink cartridges available today. Take our Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack for example. It offers superior print output and page yield comparable to OEM versions—but at a more budget-friendly price. Enjoy up to 25% discount when you order today, and if your items reach or more, we'll ship them for free.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Keep creating quality prints with your Canon Pixma MG140 printer by making sure it doesn't run empty of ink. Here's how to install a new one:
- Check that your printer is switched on, then open the front cover by flipping it down.
- Open the paper output tray and the ink cartridge holder should move to the replacement position. Once it stops, push down the ink cartridge lock lever until it clicks.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and gently remove the sealing tape. Make sure to touch only the plastic body.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the holder and push it all the way until it touches the back. Push up the ink cartridge lock lever to keep it in place.
- Close the paper output tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You just have to store them properly. This means keeping them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled room because exposure to light and fluctuating temperatures can compromise the ink's quality and composition. Make sure to store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my Canon Pixma MG140 printer?
Absolutely! While they're not brand-new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have passed stringent quality standards. They are guaranteed to work perfectly with your printer model without voiding its warranties.
When do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Inkjets.com can ship your Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack on the same day. Just make sure to place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $63.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $24.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95