Canon PIXMA MG6820 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG6820
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Special Price $34.95 As low as $29.9510 Cartridges / $3.5 ea
- (2) PGI-270XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (2) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (2) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 5-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $20.95 As low as $17.955 Cartridges / $4.19 ea
- (1) PGI-270XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Canon CLI-271XL Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-271XL (0337C001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL (0338C001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL (0339C001) Compatible Yellow
- Special Price $8.95 As low as $7.952 Cartridges / $4.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG6820 in just minutes. Heres how:
- The first step of replacing ink cartridges on your Canon PIXMA MG6820 is making sure that it is turned on.
- Lift down the front cover and then proceed to lift open its operation panel. After doing so, you can now lower the paper output tray.
- The cartridges come with each its own tab. Push the tab inward and then lift the cartridge out of its slot.
- Release the new cartridge from its box, orange tape, and the protective film. Make sure to get rid of the orange cap too. Slide the new cartridge in and close operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new set of remanufactured Canon PIXMA MG6820 ink cartridges into my printer but it just wont recognize them. What could be the problem?
If your PIXMA MG6820 wont recognize the newly installed cartridges, it could be that they are not properly seated in their respective slots. Try removing them from the printer and reinstall them. Make sure that each cartridge clicks into position before you close the printer. If the issue is not resolved after doing this, then contact us so we can assist you.
What will happen if I leave the cartridge slot empty for an extended period?
If you leave any cartridge slot empty for an extended period, the remaining ink in the printhead may dry out and cause print quality issues.
Im hesitant to get your 10-pack combo because Im not sure if they would last in storage. Any tips in storing unused Canon ink cartridges?
No need to worry if youre not using some of the cartridges from our 10-pack combo soon. Their shelf life is 18 to 24 months if stored right. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their original packaging and store them at room temperature.