PIXMA MP640Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP640
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
2 PGI-220 Black, 2 CLI-221 Black, 2 CLI-221 Cyan, 2 CLI-221 Magenta, 2 CLI-221 YellowLearn More$20.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 PGI-220 Black, and 1 CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$11.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220BK Ink Cartridge Pigment Black Twin Pack (2945B001)
Includes 2 Canon PGI-220BK (2945B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$9.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221M (2948B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 420 each Page Yield$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221C (2947B001) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221Y (2949B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 440 Each Page Yield$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221BK (2946B001) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221BK (2946B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP640:
- Make sure that the PIXMA MP640 is on.
- Open the scanning unit/cover and wait until the printhead holder moves to the replacement position.
- Push the tab of the empty ink cartridge, and then lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and pull the orange tape. Then, remove the orange protective cap.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the scanning unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to install used ink cartridges on the Canon PIXMA MP640?
Installing used ink cartridges on the PIXMA MP640 may cause the nozzles to clog and the machine will not be able to accurately detect when to replace the cartridges.
Why do the color ink cartridges on my PIXMA MP640 run low on ink even though I rarely print in color?
Even if you rarely print in color, your printer still consumes color ink when printing a black-and-white document or when it is set to print only in black and white.
How much does shipping cost for orders below $30?
If your order is below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, a standard shipping fee of $3.95 will apply. But if it is outside these states, then shipping cost would be $24.99.