PIXMA MP970Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP970
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
$17.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8PC (0624B002) Compatible Photo Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8PM (0625B002) Compatible Photo Magenta Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty ink cartridge on your Canon PIXMA MP970 by following the steps below:
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MP970. Then, load paper on its output tray.
- To access the cartridges, open the scanning unit or printer cover. The print head will automatically stop at the designated replacement cartridge position.
- Once the print head is idle, proceed to opening the inner cover.
- Determine the empty cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Then, push its tab to release from its slot. Pull upwards to vacate it from its slot.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge.
- Then, push it down to the vacated slot. You've successfully installed the new cartridge if its lamp turns red.
- Lower the inner cover, as well as its printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing if one of the Canon PIXMA MP970 ink cartridges is low on ink?
Yes, but only for a while. So, make sure to get a replacement ink cartridge and have it ready for use.
I just replaced the blank ink cartridge but why is it that the ink lamp is still off?
If the ink lamp is still off after replacing the black cartridge, it means that the cartridge is not seated properly. Reseat the cartridge properly by pushing it until it clicks into place.
Does Inkjets offer corporate discounts?
Yes. To get corporate discounts, your company must order a minimum of $250.00. Kindly contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.