Canon PIXMA MX350 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Bring maximum productivity, convenient wireless printing, and high output quality into your home or office with the Canon PIXMA MX350. It comes with a fully integrated 35-page auto document feeder, so you can do all those printing, copying, and scanning tasks unattended. Plus, it offers a built-in wireless connection that allows you to conveniently print or scan wirelessly from anywhere around your home or office. And since it features Canon's Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE), high output quality is achieved. But output quality may deteriorate when its ink cartridges run low on ink. So, replace any low ink cartridge at once—get high-quality but more affordable remanufactured Canon ink cartridges only here at Inkjets. We've got the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL and Canon PG-210XL that cost as much as 40% less than their genuine counterparts. Shop here today to get more savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX350:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MX350 is on. Then, gently open the paper output tray.
- Open the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the installation position.
- Pinch the tabs and open the locking cover of the empty cartridge. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and remove the orange protective tape gently.
- Put the new cartridge into the correct slot. Then, lock it by closing the ink cartridge locking cover.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to print with the Canon PIXMA MX350 if only one ink cartridge is installed?
Absolutely, no. The Canon PIXMA MX350 is designed to operate only when both the color and the black ink cartridges are installed.
Why am I getting misaligned printed ruled lines after installing a new ink cartridge?
When printed ruled lines are misaligned, it means the printhead is misaligned as well. Try adjusting the printhead position to fix the issue.
Can I combine my orders to avail of free shipping?
Yes. You may combine your orders, or better yet, choose our combo pack to save more since it's available at a discounted price.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $23.95