PIXMA MX350Cartridge prices starting at $20.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX350
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$60.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX350:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA MX350 is on. Then, gently open the paper output tray.
- Open the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the installation position.
- Pinch the tabs and open the locking cover of the empty cartridge. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and remove the orange protective tape gently.
- Put the new cartridge into the correct slot. Then, lock it by closing the ink cartridge locking cover.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to print with the Canon PIXMA MX350 if only one ink cartridge is installed?
Absolutely, no. The Canon PIXMA MX350 is designed to operate only when both the color and the black ink cartridges are installed.
Why am I getting misaligned printed ruled lines after installing a new ink cartridge?
When printed ruled lines are misaligned, it means the printhead is misaligned as well. Try adjusting the printhead position to fix the issue.
Can I combine my orders to avail of free shipping?
Yes. You may combine your orders, or better yet, choose our combo pack to save more since it's available at a discounted price.