PIXMA MX522Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX522
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX522:
- Turn on the PIXMA MX522.
- Open the front cover, and then open the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover and wait for the head cover to open automatically, which usually occurs when the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pressing down the ink cartridge lever until it clicks.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push the lever back up to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid installing a used ink cartridge into my Canon PIXMA MX522?
You should never install a used ink cartridge on your PIXMA MX522 because this may lead to clogged printhead nozzles.
Can I continue to print with the PIXMA MX522 if one of the ink cartridges runs out of ink?
Yes, you can continue to print but print quality may not be as good. So, you might as well replace the empty ink cartridge first before you resume printing.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL and the Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL?
The Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridge contains twice the amount of ink, so it also prints twice as many pages as compared to the Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Black.