Canon PIXMA TS202 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
When you've got a large print job coming up, then make sure to use high-yield ink cartridges on your Canon PIXMA TS202. But you don't have to go broke just to finish the project—switch to more affordable but premium-quality compatible Canon high-yield ink cartridges from Inkjets. Our extensive line of premium-quality remanufactured Canon ink cartridges, including the Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL and Canon CL-246XL, offers the opportunity to get the best quality prints while at the same time giving back to the environment. And with savings of up to 40% on high-quality remanufactured ink, you'll never go back to using expensive genuine Canon ink cartridges again. Check out our listing to find the exact cartridge that you need.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA TS202:
- Verify if the power of your Canon PIXMA TS202 is turned on.
- Pull out the paper output tray followed by the output tray extension.
- Open the front cover. The cartridge holder will move to its replacement position. Wait until it becomes idle and silent.
- Remove the old ink cartridge. To do this, push it down until it is released from its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Make sure to pull out the protective tape from the cartridge before installing it into the PIXMA TS202.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the color of the ink cartridge matches with the color on the slot.
- Press on the cartridge firmly to secure it in its position.
- Close the front cover and adjust the printhead position. The printer will now begin its cleaning operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA TS202 has run out of black ink. Can I continue to print with only the color ink?
Yes. You may print with color ink only, but make sure to keep the empty black ink cartridge installed.
I don't print in color that often, but why is my Canon printer running low on color ink already?
Color ink is consumed not only when printing color prints but also when printing monochrome documents. The same is true when cleaning the printhead. So, replace the empty color ink cartridge with a new one.
Is it true that in order for my Canon PG-245XL & 246XL 3-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges order to qualify for free shipping, my shipping location must be in any of the 48 contiguous states?
Yes. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders $30 and above and shipping to the 48 adjoining states.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer
Regular Price: $105.95
Special Price $86.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock