Canon PIXMA TS202 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA TS202
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
Special Price $79.953 Cartridges / $28.98 ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Canon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $73.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA TS202:
- Verify if the power of your Canon PIXMA TS202 is turned on.
- Pull out the paper output tray followed by the output tray extension.
- Open the front cover. The cartridge holder will move to its replacement position. Wait until it becomes idle and silent.
- Remove the old ink cartridge. To do this, push it down until it is released from its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Make sure to pull out the protective tape from the cartridge before installing it into the PIXMA TS202.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the color of the ink cartridge matches with the color on the slot.
- Press on the cartridge firmly to secure it in its position.
- Close the front cover and adjust the printhead position. The printer will now begin its cleaning operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA TS202 has run out of black ink. Can I continue to print with only the color ink?
Yes. You may print with color ink only, but make sure to keep the empty black ink cartridge installed.
I don't print in color that often, but why is my Canon printer running low on color ink already?
Color ink is consumed not only when printing color prints but also when printing monochrome documents. The same is true when cleaning the printhead. So, replace the empty color ink cartridge with a new one.
Is it true that in order for my Canon PG-245XL & 246XL 3-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges order to qualify for free shipping, my shipping location must be in any of the 48 contiguous states?
Yes. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders $30 and above and shipping to the 48 adjoining states.