PIXMA TS5020Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA TS5020
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Special Price $32.95 As low as $29.9510 Cartridges / $3.5 ea
- (2) PGI-270XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Black
- (2) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (2) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (2) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-270XL & CLI-271XL Ink Cartridge 5-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $20.95 As low as $17.955 Cartridges / $4.19 ea
- (1) PGI-270XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Black
- (1) CLI-271XL Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL Yellow
- Canon CLI-271XL Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-271XL (0337C001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-271XL (0338C001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-271XL (0339C001) Compatible Yellow
- Special Price $8.95 As low as $7.952 Cartridges / $4.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Open the scanning unit/cover. The print head holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the ink tank with the lamp flashing fast. Push the tab and lift the ink tank to remove. Recycle properly.
- Take a new ink tank out of its package, remove the orange tape completely, then remove the protective film completely.
- Hold the ink tank with the orange protective cap pointing up while being careful not to block the Y-shaped air hole.
- Gently lift up the tab on the orange protective cap to remove it.
- Insert the front end of the ink tank into the print head at a slant. Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the label.
- Press on the top of the ink tank until the ink tank snaps firmly into place. Make sure that the ink lamp lights up.
- Close the scanning unit/cover firmly. If a message is displayed on the LCD, select OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield for these cartridges?
Both our Canon PG-245XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and our Canon CL-246XL Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge are good for up to 300 pages. This final page yield will depend on the printer settings you use often.
Has a remanufactured cartridge been used before?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges, so they have been used before. These cartridges are carefully inspected, cleaned, and refilled before they’re sent to you. We guarantee that these cartridges will work perfectly with your printer.
How are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
When you buy remanufactured cartridges, you make use of a recycled product. By buying recycled, you help promote recycling, reducing waste and reducing the need to create new cartridges.