Dell C1760nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for C1760nw
- Dell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $8.99 ea
- Special Price $17.95 As low as $16.952 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the toner access cover of the printer.
- Pinch the cartridge firmly to release it from the printer and then pull it out slowly from the machine.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it firmly five to six times to help spread the ink inside evenly. Then, remove the tape from the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge holder and press it fimly until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they don’t dry up before that, store unused cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” cartridges mean they have more ink contents than a standard-sized cartridge. In this case, our black high-yield toner can print up to 2,000 pages, while our CMY high-yield toners can print up to 1,400 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your printer’s settings and how often you print.
How much will shipping cost me?
We offer free shipping if you order more than $30 worth of products. If you, however, live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.