1720dnCartridge prices starting at $46.99
Shop Cartridges for 1720dn
- Dell 310-8709 (RP380 / PY449) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 4,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 1720dn workgroup printer is simple. Here's what to do:
- Open the front cover by pushing the button on the printer's left side.
- Press the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly, then grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge. Use this handle to pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. To evenly distribute the toner inside, rotate the new cartridge in all directions.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks of the imaging drum, then push it in as far as it will go, until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Unopened toner cartridges are very sensitive to strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, which can shorten their life span. That's why you need to store them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space to make them last longer. Keep them away from any gaseous cleaning material, while making sure their storage space is always clean and dust-free.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Dell 310-8709 (RP380/PY449) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, have met strict quality standards. They will work perfectly and safely with your Dell Laser Series 1720dn without nullifying its warranties.
Do remanufactured toner cartridges contribute to the environment?
They do! Their reusability allows for reduced waste in landfills, making them a greener, better alternative to new, branded cartridges.