Dell Multi-Function B1265dnf TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for B1265dnf
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Dell Multi-Function B1265dnf:
- Tilt the electronic display upward, then lower the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold both ends of the cartridge and shake it thoroughly from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective shield from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the front cover, then put the electronic display back in its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These new cartridges use the similar design and component as their branded versions as well as a premium ink formula. Because they comply with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model, these cartridges will be perfectly safe to use with your Dell Multi-Function B1265dnf printer without voiding the warranties.
Are compatible toner cartridges worth it?
Yep! Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges, like our Dell 331-7328 (DRYXV) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, are more budget-friendly than their OEM versions—but can deliver the same high-quality print output.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our compatible toner cartridges come with a nifty 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns as additional protection to your investment.