HP Deskjet 1220cse Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Print beautiful photos and graphics right at the comfort of your home or office with the HP Deskjet 1220CSE. With up to 2400 x 1200 dpi color resolution on premium photo paper and enhanced Color Layering Technology from Photoret III, this machine never fails to deliver lab-quality prints with richer colors and lifelike skin tones. But the cost of genuine replacement ink cartridges for this printer can be very expensive, so if you want to save on printing costs, choose Inkjets' Remanufactured HP 45 and HP 78 Ink Cartridges. We've been providing remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges for various printer makes and models for more than two decades now, so we focus not just on pricing but also quality. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our Inkjets brand products, so you can rest assured that ours actually work.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 1220CSE with these 5 easy steps:
- Load a stack of plain, white paper in the In tray, and then press the Power button to turn on the Deskjet 1220CSE.
- Open the printer cover, and then lift the ink cartridge latch to the open position. Remove the empty ink cartridge from its cradle.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its plastic tape before installing.
- Hold the new cartridge with the copper strip on the bottom, facing toward the printer. Then, insert the cartridge into the empty cradle.
- Push down on the cartridge latch until it snaps closed, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the remanufactured ink cartridges on my HP Deskjet 1220CSE, but the cartridge LED still flashes. What could be the problem?
When the cartridge LED still flashes after installing the remanufactured ink cartridges, chances are the ink cartridges are not properly installed. Remove the cartridges first and reinstall them properly before you continue printing.
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP printer when lines or dots are missing from the printed text or graphics?
Not necessarily. You may just have to clean the ink cartridges to resolve this print quality issue.
What is the shelf life of the ink cartridges included in your HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack?
Our HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can last for 18 to 24 months if the cartridges are kept in their original sealed packaging and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 1220cse Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $75.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $22.95
Out of stock