HP Deskjet 2130 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Keep your printing costs low with our discount prices on remanufactured HP DeskJet 2130 Ink Cartridge. It comes with a 1-year money-back guarantee, free shipping on orders over $30 and fast delivery.
With the HP Deskjet 2130, you can get features of larger printers in one compact size. It provides easier and faster connection to your personal computer or laptop via USB connection. It delivers sharp laser comparable monochromes in 7.5 pages per minute. It also reduces the need of paper loading with its 60-sheet input tray. Save up to 40% on replacement HP Deskjet 2130 ink cartridges here at Inkjets.
Our Remanufactured HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Color and HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Black Ink Cartridges perform just as good as the OEMs and yield the same number of prints for less cost. Get them here today and enjoy free shipping on US contiguous orders and above.
Compatible ink for HP Deskjet 2130
The HP Deskjet 2130 uses HP 63XL color and black ink cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic step-by-step guide to replacing your HP Deskjet 2130 ink cartridge:
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2130 by pressing the Power button..
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge carriage will immediately move to the center of the printer.
- Release the empty ink cartridge from its slot by pressing down on it until it can be easily pulled out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and use the pull tab to remove the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Push the cartridge into the empty slot inside the printer. Make sure that is completely secured in its position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to print even if only one ink cartridge is installed into the HP Deskjet 2130?
Yes. If only one ink cartridge is installed into your Deskjet 2130, you can still operate it by using the single-cartridge mode.
What will happen if I failed to remove the plastic tape from the new HP ink cartridge?
If you failed to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge, your HP printer will not be able to detect the newly installed cartridge.
I'm getting the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack, but I'll be using only the color ink cartridge. Up to when can I keep the unused black ink cartridge in storage?
Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges can last up to 24 months if stored right.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
Regular Price: $81.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95