Expression XP-340Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Epson Expression XP-340 is a wireless color photo printer with scanner and copier. It is very convenient as it allows you to print from anywhere within your office network, and it is easy to navigate, thanks to it 1.44" color LCD. It offers fast printing with speeds of 10 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color). And since it comes with individual ink cartridges, you get to replace only the cartridge that is empty. Inkjets.com offers high-quality and affordable Remanufactured High Yield Epson 288XL, available in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Order one today and take advantage of our fast, reliable shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-340
- Best SellerEpson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$101.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Epson 288XL Black, 1 Epson 288XL Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$66.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T288XL120) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the 10 steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Expression XP-340:
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the scanner unit up.
- Pinch the tab on the old ink cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridge by lifting it straight up.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge from side to side four or five times to distribute the ink evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packaging, and pull the yellow protective tape from the side of the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Press the ink cartridge until you hear it click into position.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Press the Start button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to have a new cartridge handy before removing the empty ink cartridge?
It is a must to have a replacement cartridge handy and install it immediately after removing the empty one to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead from drying out.
How will I know if it's time to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Expression XP-340?
A message on the LCD screen will prompt you to replace the ink cartridge on your Expression XP-340. Note the color of the cartridge that needs replacement, press 'OK', and then choose 'Replace now.'
I want to avail of the free shipping, but how?
To avail of free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above and your shipping address must be in any of the 48 contiguous states.