Expression XP-440Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Epson Expression XP-440 is an all-in-one printer that can also copy and scan. Its small, compact size packs great features, including wired and wireless connectivity for better office efficiency, good text and image quality at up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, and speeds of up to 10 pages per minute.
Partner your printer with Inkjets.com cartridges, and you’ll get reliable and consistent outputs without going over budget. Our single ink cartridges are all available in the CMYK range. Purchase our Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack or our Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, and get a better per-cartridge deal. Order at least $30 worth of ink today, and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-440
- Best SellerEpson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$101.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Epson 288XL Black, 1 Epson 288XL Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$66.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T288XL120) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- On your LCD screen, note which cartridge needs replacing and press the OK button. Then, choose Replace Now.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- To remove an old cartridge, squeeze its tab, then lift it out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge and shake it several times, before unpacking it.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Remove the tape from the side of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot, until you hear it click into place.
- Lower your printer’s scanner unit and press the start button.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printer is showing an error after I installed my new cartridges. What do I do?
Since our cartridges are remanufactured, your printer might show error messages once they are installed. As a quick solution, simply press OK or continue on your printer. If you still see the same error message, reset your printer. If any of these two options do not solve the error messages, please reach out to us via live chat or phone call. We’ll walk you through every step of the way.
How much will shipping cost me?
Avail our free shipping offer, if you place orders that are at least $30 in total. This is, however, not applicable to those living outside the 48 contiguous states. For the latter, shipping costs $24.99.
Do I need to replace all my ink cartridges?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace the cartridges that your printer tells you is running low or empty. To make sure you don’t run out in the middle of the work day, purchase our Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack or our Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack. You’ll get all the colors that you need, and have them on hand as soon as you run out.