Expression XP-446Cartridge prices starting at $13.99
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-446
- Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$74.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Epson 288XL (T288XL120) Black, 1 Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Yellow High-Yield remanufactured ink cartridges. Learn More$48.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T288XL120) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing remanufactured Epson Expression XP-446 ink cartridges:
- Make sure that your Expression XP-446 is on.
- Open the scanner unit to gain access to the used ink cartridges.
- Pinch the tab on the used ink cartridge to release it, and then lift the cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and gently shake it four or five times.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package and remove its yellow protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge into the holder and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What would happen if I remove the old ink cartridges on my Epson Expression XP-446 without replacing them?
If you remove the old ink cartridges from the Expression XP-446 without installing new ones, the printhead nozzles will dry out. So, make sure you have replacement ink cartridges ready for use before you remove the old cartridges.
I'm getting the Epson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack, but I'm just going to use four cartridges. Up to how long can I keep the remaining unused ink cartridges in storage?
Our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months in storage. Just make sure to keep the unused ink cartridges in their original sealed packaging and store them away from direct sunlight.
How do I place my order?
To place your order, you may add your desired product to your cart via our website, call us at our hotline, or send us a mail.