Expression XP-900Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Epson Expression XP-900 offers several modes of printing options, including duplex and mobile printing. It also lets you get the best of both worlds by allowing you to create your own photos and clear text documents. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then you only need to choose Inkjets.com for top-tier replacements. Check out our Epson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Piece Combo Pack. With its amazing, combined page yield, you won't be worrying about empty ink cartridges for a long while. This combo pack can also provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but at a fraction of the cost. Add our solid warranty coverage and you won't find a better deal anywhere else. Order today and enjoy up to 51% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-900
- Best SellerEpson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$84.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 410XL Ink Cartridge 5-Piece High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$53.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 410XL (T410XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 410XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T410XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your Epson Expression XP-900 printer is hassle-free. Just follow this handy guide:
- Open the scanning unit, while keeping the document cover closed.
- Unlock the ink cartridge holder by pushing the tab, then remove the used ink cartridge diagonally.
- If you're installing a new, black ink cartridge, shake it gently a few times while still inside its packaging. If you're installing colored ink cartridges, just take them out of the package without shaking.
- With the cap facing up, remove it gently from the ink cartridge. Then, insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot diagonally, pushing it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been cleaned and checked thoroughly for components that may require repair or replacement. While not brand new, they still work the same way as their OEM versions, making them safe to use with your Epson Expression XP-900 printer.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better choice?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the Epson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, can deliver the same quality print resolution and page yield of their OEM versions—but at a more affordable price tag.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Because they are reused instead of ending up in landfills, they contribute to reduced waste, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.