Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R220
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.957 Cartridges / $2.85 ea
- (1) T048120 Black
- (1) T048220 Cyan
- (1) T048320 Magenta
- (1) T048420 Yellow
- (1) T048520 Light Cyan
- (1) T048620 Light Magenta
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus Photo R220 is simple. Here's how:
- If you haven't turned on your Epson Stylus Photo R220 yet, press the Power button.
- Open the printer cover. Push and release the ink button afterwards.
- Lift up the cartridge cover to open it.
- There's a release tab on the used ink cartridge. Push it down to remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the replacement ink cartridge from its protective box.
- Put the cartridge into the holder, and then push it inwardly to lock it into position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover followed by the printer cover.
- Once again, press the ink button and you're finally done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the existing Epson Stylus Photo R220 ink cartridges if they are already more than six months old?
Yes. Print quality may not be as good as when they're installed within the 6-month period. If printouts still look acceptable, you may continue printing for a while, but be sure to replace the ink cartridges soon.
What does it mean when the red ink light flashes?
A flashing red ink light indicates a near empty ink cartridge. Consider getting a replacement cartridge soon and install it once the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
Will the Remanufactured Epson 48 Ink Cartridges void my printer warranty?
No. The use of Remanufactured Epson 40 Ink Cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. These are also covered by a full-year warranty giving you an extra piece of mind.