Stylus Photo RX680Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo RX680
- Remanufactured Epson 78 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo
$24.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T078120 Black
- (1) T078220 Cyan
- (1) T078320 Magenta
- (1) T078420 Yellow
- (1) T078520 Light Cyan
- (1) T078620 Light Magenta
- Epson 78 (T078620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 515 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus Photo RX680:
- Make sure that the Stylus Photo RX680 is on.
- Open the scanner unit, and then open the cartridge cover.
- Pinch the tab on the cartridge that needs replacement and lift it up to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package, and remove the yellow tape from its bottom.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and press down on it until it locks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already removed the expended ink cartridge from my Epson Stylus Photo RX680—can I reinstall it first since I bought the wrong replacement ink cartridge?
Unfortunately, you cannot reinstall and use the expended ink cartridge that you removed from your Epson printer. So before you start with the replacement process, make sure you have the correct ink cartridge for your printer.
Can I remove the old ink cartridge from my Epson printer without replacing it soon?
No. You must leave the old cartridge inside the printer until you are ready to replace it to prevent the printhead nozzles from drying out.
What is the difference between your Remanufactured Epson 77 Ink Cartridge and Remanufactured Epson 78 Ink Cartridge?
The Remanufactured Epson 77 and Epson 78 Ink Cartridges vary in terms of the amount of ink that they contain. The Remanufactured Epson 77 Ink Cartridges are high-yield ink cartridges, so they contain 60 percent more ink than the standard Epson 78 ink cartridges.