Stylus CX5800fCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX5800f
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $32.9510 Cartridges / $3.6 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24 ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus CX5800F:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Then, open the scanner.
- Open the cartridge cover. Then, squeeze the tab at the back of the empty cartridge and lift it straight out.
- Get the new ink cartridge and shake it a few times. Then, remove it from the package.
- Place the new cartridge into the correct cartridge holder and push it down until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cartridge cover and press it until it clicks.
- Close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print with my Epson Stylus CX5800F if one of the ink cartridges is empty?
No. The Epson Stylus CX5800F cannot print if an ink cartridge is empty.
What does it mean when an ink cartridge error message appears on the display after installing a new ink cartridge?
When the ink cartridge error message appears on the display after installing a new ink cartridge, it means that the new cartridge may not be installed correctly. Remove it and reinstall it properly to fix the issue.
What are included in your Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridges 10-Pack?
The Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridges 10-Pack includes 4 Black (T060120), 2 Cyan (T060220), 2 Magenta (T060320), and 2 Yellow (T060420) remanufactured ink cartridges.