Stylus CX6000Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX6000
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 69 Black, 1 Epson 69 Cyan, 1 Epson 69 Magenta, and 1 Epson 69 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 68 Black, 1 Epson 68 Cyan, 1 Epson 68 Magenta, and 1 Epson 68 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T068120) 390 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T068220) 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Remanufactured Yellow High-YieldInk Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy step-by-step guide that will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus CX6000:
- Verify if your Epson Stylus CX6000 before closing the document cover.
- Open the scanner, and the look for the cartridge that needs replacement in the viewer screen. Then, push the Start button.
- Open the cartridge cover, and then take the old ink cartridge straight out of its slot.
- Before removing the new ink cartridge from its wrapper, rock it four or five times until the ink is evenly distributed.
- Pull out the plastic protective tape while being careful not to touch the green chip.
- Push the ink cartridge into the slot that corresponds with its color.
- Close the cartridge cover by pressing firmly on it until it latches and lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the scanner, and then press the Start button. Your Epson machine will automatically start charging the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting faint printouts with my Epson Stylus CX6000. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Yes, that's possible. Faint printouts are often due to low ink levels or clogged printhead nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead first. If this does not work, then replace the 'problem' cartridge with a new one.
Does the Stylus CX6000 print even if the black ink cartridge is empty?
Yes. To operate the Stylus CX600 using only the color ink cartridges, click on the Color Options in the ink set. Then, click on the color set options and click Apply.
Will the remanufactured Epson 69 ink cartridge work with my printer?
Yes, absolutely! All our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges are designed to meet OE standards. They are all covered by a full-year warranty, so you can shop with confidence.