Epson Stylus CX8400 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX8400
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-YieldIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 69 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson's Stylus CX8400:
- Turn on your Epson Stylus CX8400, and then raise the scanner unit.
- Push the Stop button. Wait until the print head moves to its replacement position.
- Press the Stop button again before opening the cartridge cover.
- Slide the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Rock the replacement cartridge several times to evenly distribute the ink.
- Remove any packaging material used to cover the cartridge including the yellow protective tape.
- Put the ink cartridge into the holder. Slide it all the way in until a click is heard.
- Close the cartridge cover and the scanner unit.
- Press the Stop button to begin charging the ink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridge in my Epson Stylus CX8400 if the ink light on the control panel stays on after I turned the printer on?
Yes. If the ink light stays on after turning on your Stylus CX8400, it means the ink cartridge is empty. Replace it immediately so you can resume printing.
Ink got on my hands during the replacement process. How do I get rid of the ink on my hands?
To remove the ink from your hands, you must wash them thoroughly with soap and water.
I placed my Remanufactured Epson 69 Black Ink Cartridge today. Will it ship the same day?
Yes, if the order is in stock and placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday-Friday.