Stylus NX410Cartridge prices starting at $6.79
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX410
- Remanufactured Epson 69 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX410:
- Turn on your Epson Stylus NX410. Then, open the scanner unit and the ink cartridge cover.
- Grasp the tab on the old ink cartridge and lift it straight up to remove it from the slot.
- Gently rock the new ink cartridge package back and forth four or five times. Then, remove the ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Make sure to remove the yellow protective tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printhead holder. Then, press it down until it is seated firmly.
- Close the cartridge cover, and then push it down firmly.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to leave the empty ink cartridges installed in my Epson Stylus NX410 until I'm ready to replace them with new cartridges?
You have to leave the empty ink cartridges installed until you've got new ink cartridges on hand to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead nozzles from drying out.
I don't have new ink cartridges on hand—what can I do to get rid of the light bands across the printouts?
You don't necessarily have to replace the ink cartridges when you notice light bands across the printouts. What you can do is clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured Epson 68 and Epson 69 Ink Cartridges?
The Remanufactured Epson 68 and Epson 69 Ink Cartridges differ in the amount of ink that they contain. The Epson 68 is the high-yield version, so it contains more ink and yields more pages than the standard Epson 69.