Epson TM-U220B Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Easy to use and efficient, the Epson TM-U220B is a great addition to any business or kitchen. It prints receipts fast but guarantees all details are visible, ensuring easy reference to transaction details when needed. It is also designed to use less energy, both during printing and on standby.
Replacement cartridges for the Epson TM-U220B include Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs. Get them with up to 46% off in discounts!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today! Got questions? Simply get in touch with our customer service team to get live phone or chat support.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson TM-U220B is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and toward you.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs for the Epson TM-U220B will stay in good condition for up to two years.