Epson TM-U300C InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U300C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U300C is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer while lightly pressing the tabs on the sides of the cover.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are quality products from Inkjets.com, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM products while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning, restocking with ink, and parts repair or replacement.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Yes, you can! Stored right, compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red POS ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-U300C will have no trouble staying in good condition for up to two years. Just make sure to keep packages sealed tight and keep them in a cool, dry place to maintain optimum quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All Inkjets.com replacement cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. All our products also come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let our customer service team know and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.