Epson TM-U300D InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U300D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson TM-U300D is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
What's the difference between toner, ink, and ribbon cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines. Ribbon cartridges, on the other hand, are used in dot matrix printers.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-U300D or you get your money back--no questions asked.