WorkForce Pro WF-3730Cartridge prices starting at $14.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-3730
- Epson 702XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$48.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 702XL Ink Cartridge (T702XL120) Black High-Yield 1,100 Page Yield
- Epson 702XL (T702XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 950 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 702XL Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T702XL220) 950 Page Yield
- Epson 702XL (T702XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 950 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a helpful guide to installing a remanufactured Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 ink cartridge:
- Press the Power button to turn on your Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730.
- Raise the scanning unit until it locks into place.
- To release the empty cartridge from its slot, squeeze the tab on the cartridge.
- Lift the empty cartridge out of the printer.
- Gently shake the replacement ink cartridge package.
- Open the replacement ink cartridge package and take out the new cartridge.
- Remove the yellow tape from the new cartridge prior to installation.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it down until it is securely seated.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
An error message appeared on the screen of my Epson Workforce Pro WF-3730 saying the ink cartridge is installed incorrectly. What to do?
To clear the error message indicating an incorrectly installed cartridge, simply open the scanning unit and push the newly installed cartridge down until it locks into place.
What is the proper way to store Epson 702XL ink cartridges?
Store the Epson 702XL ink cartridges with the label facing up, and keep them in a cool, dry place.
Is expedited shipping available at Inkjets.com?
Yes. If you need expedited delivery, you may choose our overnight or 2-day shipping during checkout.