HP Deskjet 3732 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The HP Deskjet 3732 allows you to print, copy, and scan with ease. It veers away from the traditional black box look and instead goes for a slim white design with a colored accent and a scroll feed scanner. It's one of the smallest printers available, so if your home or office desk is a bit tight on space, then this all-in-one is the ideal option for you. If you've already got one, then you probably need more affordable replacement ink cartridges to save on printing costs. Get the best replacement HP ink cartridge deals only here at Inkjets. We offer the Remanufactured HP 65XL Tri-Color and Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges at amazingly low prices. Yes, you can save up to 70% off the cost of OEMs when you buy any of our remanufactured HP ink cartridges. Check out our listing below now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 3732, simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the HP Deskjet 3732 is on.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the machine and becomes idle and silent.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot, and then pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle. Then, push on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I operate the HP Deskjet 3732 even with only one ink cartridge installed?
Yes. You may simply use the single cartridge mode to operate the Deskjet 3732 with only one ink cartridge installed.
I installed both the color and the black ink cartridges into my HP printer, but why did it still enter the single cartridge mode?
If your HP printer enters the single cartridge mode even when two cartridges are installed, chances are one of the ink cartridges still has the protective piece of plastic tape on it. Remove the cartridges from the printer and check if the plastic tape remains on one of the cartridges. Remove it if necessary before inserting the cartridges.
If my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order is below $30 and is shipping to Alaska, how much do I pay for shipping?
For orders below $30 and shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories, a $24.95 shipping fee will apply.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3732 Printer
Regular Price: $120.99
Special Price $120.95
Regular Price: $30.95
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $35.95
Special Price $28.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $56.95