HP Color LaserJet 3800n TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 3800n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP COLOR LASERJET 3800N, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge/s to be replaced from the printer. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door. Control panel will display “Ready” message when toner cartridge replacement is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 503A (Q7581A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridges, HP 503A (Q7582A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridges, HP 501A (Q6470A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, and HP 503A (Q7583A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP COLOR LASERJET 3800N and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.