HP Color LaserJet 4700n TonerCartridge prices starting at $85.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4700n
- HP 643A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 643A (Q5950A), 1x Cyan HP 643A (Q5951A), 1x Magenta HP 643A (Q5953A), and 1x Yellow HP 643A (Q5952A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $319.95 As low as $309.954 Cartridges / $74.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 4700n, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the top cover of the printer.
- Pull down the front cover and the transfer unit.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine until it is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover.
- Close the top cover.
- Printer control panel will display "Ready" after a short while when toner cartridge replacement is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. After they are cleaned and restocked with toner, they undergo quality checks to identify faulty or damaged components, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure quality prints.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. Remanufactured HP 643A (Q5952A) yellow, HP 643A (Q5950A) black, HP 643A (Q5953A) magenta, and HP 643A (Q5951A) cyan toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Color LaserJet 4700n and will not void printer warranties.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat. Stored right, your replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years until you are ready to use them.