HP Color LaserJet CP6015dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP6015dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet CP6015DN is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and pull down to open.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and shake it up and down about five to six times.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its corresponding slot.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its slot until it clicks into place.
- Grasp the grips on the sides of the front door and lift up to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed HP Color LaserJet CP6015DN toner cartridges. They are cleaned, refilled with toner, and checked for faulty parts that need repairing or replacing to maintain optimal printing quality for next use.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges dramatically cost less than original toner products but offer comparable printing quality, making them cost-efficient. They also help you do your bit for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
How long will replacement toner cartridges last?
Replacement HP 823A (CB380A) black toner cartridges have a page yield of 16,500, while HP 824A (CB382A) yellow, HP 824A (CB381A) cyan, and HP 824A (CB383A) magenta toner cartridges are good for an estimated 21,000 pages of printouts. Unopened and kept away from direct sunlight and high heat, toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.