HP Color LaserJet M277c6 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet M277c6
- Special Price $164.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 201X (Replaces 201A) Toner Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $89.95 As low as $85.954 Cartridges / $24.99 ea
- (1) 201X Black
- (1) 201X Cyan
- (1) 201X Magenta
- (1) 201X Yellow
- Special Price $57.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace HP Color LaserJet M277C6 printer cartridges:
- Open the printer's front door.
- Grasp the toner cartridge drawer's blue handle and pull out the drawer.
- Hold the toner cartridge drawer in place and pull up at each cartridge to be removed.
- Get your new toner cartridge and remove it from the box. Pull the release tab on the packaging to open it.
- Remove toner cartridge from packaging. (NOTE: Don't touch the imaging drum located at the bottom of the cartridge!)
- Hold cartridge at both ends and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner.
- Insert your new toner cartridge into the drawer, making sure color chips on the cartridge and the drawer match.
- Push the toner cartridge drawer back into the printer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 201X and 201A toner cartridges?
HP 201X toner cartridges are high-capacity replacements while 201A toner cartridges are designed to offer standard-capacity printouts at 1,500 pages. Both are compatible with HP Color LaserJet M277C6 printers.
How long will an HP 201X toner cartridge last?
High-output HP 201X toner cartridges last about six months of use.
Do you have to replace all toner cartridges at the same time?
No. Typically, you will run out of black toner first because it is used in nearly every print job. Which toner cartridges run out first will also depend on the kinds of printouts you're making and how dense they are in color.