DesignJet T120Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for DesignJet T120
- Remanufactured HP 711XL & 711 Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1x HP 711XL Black (CZ133A) and 1 each of HP 711 Cyan (CZ130A), Magenta HP 711 (CZ131A), and Yellow HP 711 (CZ132A).Learn More$56.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 711XL (CZ133A) Ink Cartridge Black 3,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP DesignJet T120 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- If your printer is on a stand, make sure the printer wheels are locked (the brake lever is pressed down) to prevent the printer from moving.
- Open the ink cartridge cover on the left-hand side of the printer.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving.
- Press the ink cartridge to unlock it.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge. Make sure that you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same colored letter as the cartridge you are installing.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP DesignJet T120 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.