DeskJet D1550Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet D1550
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D1550 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge firmly into the cradle at a slight upward angle.
- When you feel resistance, push the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. The ink cartridge should snap into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as quality checks to identify faulty components. These parts are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing quality is achieved.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All our remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet D1550 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year from the date of purchase.