Deskjet D4168Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Ideal for homes and small offices, the HP Deskjet D4168 is a dependable printer. Designed for fuss-free operation, it promises quality results each time, with colors vivid and blacks deep to ensure your prints always impress. It also lets you print from USB and supports flexible paper handling to address your various printing requirements. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4168 include remanufactured HP 93 (C9361WN) tri-color and HP 98 (C9364WN) black ink cartridges. Enjoy up to 62% off in discounts when you get these replacement ink cartridges! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D4168
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4168, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Load plain A4- or letter-sized paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer cover. This moves the print cartridge cradle to the right side of the printer.
- Wait until print cartridge cradle is silent and idle. Push down and slide out ink cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Hold new ink cartridge label side up and copper contacts facing the printer.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push new ink cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer cover. Ink cartridge alignment is recommended after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 93 (C9361WN) tri-color and HP 98 (C9364WN) black ink cartridges we carry are guaranteed compatible with the HP Deskjet D4168 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure they are kept in a cool, dry place sealed in their packages and our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.