Deskjet F4470Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Make printing, copying and scanning more streamlined with the HP DeskJet F4470. It has fast print speeds of up to 28 black and white pages per minute, or up to 22 color pages per minute. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. Take a look at our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. With its three black cartridges offering 600-page yield each, and two tri-color cartridges with up to 440 each, this combo pack can make short work of any large print job. It's also more affordable than OEMs, but can deliver the same super-sharp, unmatched print output. Order today and save up to 63% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4470
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP DeskJet F4470 printer is a worry-free process. Just follow these easy steps:
- Turn on your printer, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage should move to the center of the machine.
- When the print carriage stops, press down on the used ink cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Use the pull tab to strip the sealing tape off the cartridge. Do this without touching the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet F4470 printer. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! The remanufactured ink cartridges included in our HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack are guaranteed safe to use with your printer without voiding its warranties. That's because Inkjets.com's remanufactured cartridges have exceeded stringent quality standards before being restocked with new, premium ink.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Inkjets.com's selection of remanufactured ink cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns as additional protection.