ENVY 4504Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 4504, ENVY 4504 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$35.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 9 basic steps to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 4504:
- Start by turning on your HP Envy 4504.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Raise the cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Wait until the carriage moves to its replacement position and becomes idle and quiet.
- Release the old ink cartridge from its slot by lifting the cartridge tab. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove any packaging material used to protect it during shipping including the protective tape.
- Find the slot with the color label that matches the color of the ink cartridge.
- Slide the ink cartridge straight into the slot and squeeze the tab closed to secure the cartridge into position.
- Close the cartridge access door, and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prevent the ink cartridges that are installed into my HP Envy 4504 from drying out?
To prevent the newly installed ink cartridges from drying out, you must always turn off your Envy 4504 using the On button, and make sure to wait until the light goes out.
Why is it not a good idea to leave the ink cartridges out of the Envy 4504 for an extended period?
Leaving the ink cartridges out of your HP printer for more than 30 minutes can lead to printhead or ink cartridge damage. So, make sure to reinstall the ink cartridges into the printer as soon as possible.
How much is the shipping fee for orders shipping to non-48 contiguous state locations?
Orders shipping to non-48 contiguous state locations require a flat rate of $24.99.