HP ENVY 5052 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5052
- Remanufactured HP 65XL Ink Cartridge 5-Piece ComboIncludes 3x Black (N9K04AN), and 2x Color (N9K03AN) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $120.955 Cartridges / $24.19 ea
- Remanufactured HP 65XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackContains 2x Black (N9K04AN), and 1x Color (N9K03AN) Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $74.953 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- HP 65XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $56.952 Cartridges / $28.48 ea
- (1) 65XL Black
- (1) 65XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 5052:
- Make sure that your HP ENVY 5052 is on and loaded with plain, unused, white paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves slightly to the left.
- Raise the lid of the empty cartridge and pull it out of the carriage.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape.
- Put the new ink cartridge into the correct slot, and then close the lid.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printer to print an alignment page before you start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a 'Cartridge Problem' error message after installing the remanufactured ink cartridge into my HP Envy 5052. What to do?
The 'Cartridge Problem' error message usually indicates an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Try removing the cartridge, check if the plastic tape on the cartridge still remains, remove the plastic tape if necessary, and reinstall the cartridge.
I am from Hawaii. How much would I pay for shipping if I order the HP 65XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack?
For orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories, we charge a shipping fee of $24.99.
Our school is interested to buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges in bulk. Do you offer any discount?
Yes. We offer discounts to educational institutions. You may contact us via our hotline 1-972-200-3813 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.