HP ENVY 5055 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5055
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing remanufactured HP ENVY 5055 ink cartridges is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned on.
- Open the access door.
- Open the latch on the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the latch on the new ink cartridge until it clicks.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after replacement or the next time you print a document.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 65XL (N9K04AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges and HP 65XL (N9K03AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges for the HP ENVY 5055 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.