ENVY 5644Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
Complete your daily print requirements more efficiently with the HP Envy 5644. It has fast print speeds of up to 12 black and white pages per minute, or up to 8 color pages per minute. This device also comes with mobile printing capabilities so you can print almost anywhere, at any time. But is the printer running out of ink? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com, your trusted source for the highest quality replacements. We have the HP 62XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with one black cartridge with 600-page yield and one tri-color cartridge with up to 415, making high-volume print tasks easier. Not only that, they can deliver sharp and premium-quality output—but at an affordable price. Get the best print results while saving more by shopping with us. You can get up to 33% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5644
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$70.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP Envy 5644 printer worry-free by following the steps in this helpful guide:
- Turn on the printer, then lift open the cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push on it until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
The cartridges in our HP 62XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack are very reasonably priced. However, they deliver outstanding print results. We also have them covered with a neat 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Keep them in a dark, climate-controlled space. Because the cartridges aren't exposed to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes, the ink can retain its quality. Storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials also helps make them last longer.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 5644, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.