ENVY 5644Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5644, ENVY 5644 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$54.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your HP Envy 5644 printer worry-free by following the steps in this helpful guide:
- Turn on the printer, then lift open the cartridge access door.
- Carefully remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push on it until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
The cartridges in our HP 62XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack are very reasonably priced. However, they deliver outstanding print results. We also have them covered with a neat 1-year warranty for your peace of mind.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Keep them in a dark, climate-controlled space. Because the cartridges aren't exposed to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes, the ink can retain its quality. Storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials also helps make them last longer.
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers like the HP Envy 5644, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.