HP FAX 3180 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for FAX 3180
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Fax 3180 the fast and easy way:
- Make sure your fax machine is plugged in, then open the cartridge door.
- The ink carriage will move automatically to the right side of the machine. Once it stops, release the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it. To remove it, just pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Touching only the black plastic body, carefully remove the sealing tape using the pull tab. Avoid making contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot, pushing on its upper part forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will remanufactured ink cartridges really save me money?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 21 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack does away with the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the best results. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are certainly more affordable, but the page yield and resolution they can deliver are equal to OEMs.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
No worries—they are! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality requirements. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Fax 3180 machine without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to the environment?
Because Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed instead of ending up in landfills, they help reduce waste material. This, in turn, allows for a better environment.