HP Laserjet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw printer using this quick guide:
- Open the front door, then pull out the cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and lift it straight out of the drawer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Rock the new cartridge gently front to back to better distribute the toner inside.
- Take off the protective shield from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer.
- Remove its plastic sealing tape using the pull tab.
- Push the cartridge drawer back into the printer, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
The cartridges in our HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack have a long shelf life. But they'll still require proper storage to retain their composition. Make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.
How soon can I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time because Inkjets.com offers fast, hassle-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.