LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nwCartridge prices starting at $27.95
The HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw can print up to 19 letter-size pages, or up to 18 A4-size pages per minute. It can also copy, scan, and fax, allowing you to cover more office tasks with just one exceptional device. Just make sure you have replacement toner cartridges in stock, however. The last thing you want is running out of toner in the middle of an important print task, so why not turn to Inkjets.com. We have our high-quality HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which includes one black cartridge with 2200-page yield, and one cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge that offers 2600 each. And while more cost-effective compared to what you're used to, this combo pack can still produce the sharpest and most brilliant output. Order now and get up to 52% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw
- Best Seller$164.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Best Seller$64.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- $44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw printer using this quick guide:
- Open the front door, then pull out the cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and lift it straight out of the drawer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Rock the new cartridge gently front to back to better distribute the toner inside.
- Take off the protective shield from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer.
- Remove its plastic sealing tape using the pull tab.
- Push the cartridge drawer back into the printer, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
The cartridges in our HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack have a long shelf life. But they'll still require proper storage to retain their composition. Make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.
How soon can I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time because Inkjets.com offers fast, hassle-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.