HP Laserjet Pro 400 Color M451dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door, and pull out the print-cartridge drawer.
- To remove an old toner, grasp its handle and pull it straight up.
- Unpack your new toner.
- Gently rock your new toner from front to back to distribute the ink inside.
- Remove the orange plastic shield from the bottom of the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the imaging drum at the bottom to not damage the toner.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Pull the tab on the left side of the cartridge to remove the sealing tape.
- Close the print-cartridge drawer.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges are OEM inks that we clean, repair, and refill with our own ink. On top of being cost effective, these are also good for the environment, as we recycle non-biodegradable materials.
What’s a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers to be compatible with your printer. We assure you that our HP 305X (CE410X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is brand new, tested, and cleaned so it will work well with your printer.
Is a remanufactured cartridge better than a compatible cartridge?
This would depend on your preferences. Both cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer and give you outstanding outputs without voiding its warranty. However, remanufactured cartridges have the advantage of being eco-friendly by virtue of being a recycled product.